Friday 3 February 2012

Sensor. Again.

Today I just remembered that I have asked Mr.Badrol (Electrical Section) about the sensor. Then he gave me some opinion, he said why not I used obstacle detection sensor? It's simple and easy to use. I have Google a few about the sensor but I do not found something that I think suitable for the little robot. I have been thinking, what would I show to Dr. Zul then?
Later on, Kak Yati come into the office to show her project outcomes. Then Kak Yati using a circuit called IR01A Medium range Infrared Sensor produced by Cytron Technology. Dr Zul want me to check this out and I have found a few information about the infrared. Also, I have downloaded the user's manual and this is the link : http://www.cytron.com.my/usr_attachment/IR01A%20User%20Manual.pdf

This is the circuit.

Dr Zul said he will buy the circuit and he wants me to test the component until I get the actual result. InsyaAllah I'll try my best :)

1 comments:

fzikuz said...

Almost as same as optical mouse technology.. good luck! Will be waiting for your update. ^^